Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> on 2001/06/20 19:14:50 UTC

What is IDOM?

Having dredged through the mailing list archives it seems that IDOM is
an implementation of Andy Henninger's new (memory efficient) DOM. Are
there any public docs available? The xml.apache.org WWW site has no
info on this.

I'm assuming usage is identical to DOM (except with different class
names).

Thanks,
jas.

Re: What is IDOM?

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Tinny Ng" <tn...@ca.ibm.com> writes:

> See http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/program.html#IDOMProgGuide.  Please
> note that this is only a prototype and is subject to change.

Thanks. I didn't look there. This is just what I needed.

jas.

Re: What is IDOM?

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
See http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/program.html#IDOMProgGuide.  Please
note that this is only a prototype and is subject to change.

Tinny