Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/19 07:16:14 UTC

Can you apply a patch on xml files? ( was Re: Invalid Column Name error - JS 2 build - SecurityAccessImpl

I don't mind answering my own queries, since I hope someone will later
benefit from the reply if they encounter a similar situation:)

Anyway, I find that security_repository.xml and sso_repository.xml
contains the column names in lower-case, whereas the table column
names themselves are defined in upper case. In my case, Sybase throws
exception, other databases(say Oracle) may not. Will it be possible to
update these files to reflect the column names in the upper case?

Thanks,
Hema

Re: Can you apply a patch on xml files? ( was Re: Invalid Column Name error - JS 2 build - SecurityAccessImpl

Posted by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com>.
As for oracle, you're right.  Everything in oracle is case insensitive.