Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> on 2009/04/30 00:00:12 UTC

[VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Here we go again,

I cut another ODE release, ODE-1.3.2. Since the last attempt, 2 issues were
fixed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-591
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-597

Other issues included in this release are listed here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE/fixforversion/12313906

The distribution artifacts are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2>

Specifically:
http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2.zip>
http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-war-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-war-1.3.2.zip>
http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-sources-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-sources-1.3.2.zip>
http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-docs-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-docs-1.3.2.zip>

I hope we'll have plenty of +1 when I'll get back from my paternity leave.
So cast your vote! Here is my +1.

Alexis

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
sh..., just sent the press release :(

Karthick could you take care of this please?

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.
I get this too, it doesn't seem to matter fwiw and I put it down to a build
environment issue on my part (the wrong version of buildr or some such!)
- cj.

Re: ODE 1.3.2 issues

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
2009/5/13 Nowakowski, Mateusz <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com>

> I've changed the subject because it was misleading.
>
> I did a build and I see there is an issue with duplicated
> Manifest-Versions.

I think this may warrant an upgrade to Buildr 1.3.4 on the 1.X branch.

> What is more I have another question.
>
> I saw that both bundles: war and JBI binding component rely on
> openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. I don't know what are the reasons, but it
> causes that the official stable ODE release is based on unstable
> library. It may disqualify this release for production purposes.

SNAPSHOT doesn't necessarily imply unstable, although I can understand the
discomfort of running on something that's not officially blessed.   If
you're running Ode in production, I would suggest running on the Hibernate
DAOs at this time.

We can upgrade to an official OpenJPA version in the next release.

Can you file bugs for both of these issues?

alex

ODE 1.3.2 issues

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

RE: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

RE: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
The vote to release Apache ODE 1.3.2 has passed with 5 +1s and no other
votes. Congrats!

I might not be able to publish it before next week though. Watch the mailing
lists for updates.
Thanks,

Alexis

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> wrote:

> Here we go again,
>
> I cut another ODE release, ODE-1.3.2. Since the last attempt, 2 issues were
> fixed:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-591
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-597
>
> Other issues included in this release are listed here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE/fixforversion/12313906
>
> The distribution artifacts are available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2>
>
> Specifically:
> http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2.zip>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2.zip
> >
> http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-war-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-war-1.3.2.zip>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-war-1.3.2.zip
> >
> http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-sources-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-sources-1.3.2.zip>
> <
> http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-sources-1.3.2.zip
> >
> http://people.apache.org/~midon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-docs-1.3.2.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-docs-1.3.2.zip>
> <
> http://people.apache.org/%7Emidon/ode/dist/1.3.2/apache-ode-docs-1.3.2.zip
> >

> I hope we'll have plenty of +1 when I'll get back from my paternity leave.
> So cast your vote! Here is my +1.

+1

If we find another annoying bug we can roll out a quick bugfix release but
we've already delayed too much and I'm pretty convinced this release will
greatly benefit the majority of the community.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.
Need to understand why my Dynamic invokes no longer work before I can vote
positively :(
- cj.

Re: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.2 release

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.