Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/12/12 23:48:31 UTC

RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response

That should be fine. I don't know what the problem is. Can you try, in
this order (you can stop if 1/ succeeds) :

1/ with Tomcat 4.0 (no JBoss), you simply unzip the tomcat distrib
anywhere and run the provided sample application (you simply need to
create a build.properties - sample is provided in
build.properties.sample). That would let us know id the problem happens
with Tomcat+JBoss. It works fine for me on Tomcat 4.x

2/ try with the latest Cactus 1.3 nightly build (you'll need
aspectjrt.jar in your classpath both on client and server sides - it is
found in lib/ directory of distribution)

I know I'm not helping a lot ... but that's the best idea I have right
now ... :)

Thanks.
-Vincent