Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/05 20:49:56 UTC

where does the navigation links on the sidebar come from?

I've spent the afternoon trying to figure out where the list of links
for the navigation side bar comes from.

Anyone care to give a hint, I feel clueless.

peter

Re: where does the navigation links on the sidebar come from?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I was referring to the navigation links that have:

front page
weblog
new entry
settings

digging through the mountain of code definitely has been a challenge.

thanks for the tip.

peter

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.