Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Carlos Alexandro Becker <ca...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 19:14:32 UTC

SolrCloud with JBoss

How can I made SolrCloud work with JBoss? I only find examples with Jetty,
running the start.jar with a lot of params..
Is possible to reproduce it with JBoss AS 7.1?

Thanks in advance.

--
Atenciosamente,
*Carlos Alexandro Becker*

Re: SolrCloud with JBoss

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should just set up ZK independently of JBoss/Solr and then point Solr
to it.

Check this: http://search-lucene.com/?q=solr+jboss

Otis

Re: SolrCloud with JBoss