Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by goldi <go...@freenet.de> on 2007/03/19 14:29:01 UTC

MessageExchange in POJO!

Hi everybody,

how can I receive a MessageExchange in a POJO (exposed to the JBI Bus
through servicemix-jsr181)? Implementing MessageExchangeListener is not
possible.

greets Goldi

Re: MessageExchange in POJO!

Posted by goldi <go...@freenet.de>.
thanks, ok next time I will sent such questions to user list

Re: MessageExchange in POJO!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think such questions should be sent to the user list instead ...
Anyway, I'm not sure to understand your question.
Jsr181 component exposes a POJO as a service on the JBI bus,
so if you send an exchange to it, one of the pojo's methods will
be called.
You can also take a look at other ways to use POJOs in ServiceMix:
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/pojos.html

On 3/19/07, goldi <go...@freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> how can I receive a MessageExchange in a POJO (exposed to the JBI Bus
> through servicemix-jsr181)? Implementing MessageExchangeListener is not
> possible.
>
> greets Goldi

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet