Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/22 19:58:40 UTC

Tour de Flex

I saw this thread this morning [1]  Obviously folks want Tour de Flex to be
resurrected.  I am not entirely familiar with all the components of Tour de
Flex.  Can someone (Alex?) get me up to speed on what needs to be done to
ship it as part of Apache Flex?

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1226121

Re: Tour de Flex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Oh yeah, forgot about the missing assets.  We do have a set of head shots
you can use instead of phones if you need them.

Re: Tour de Flex

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tour de Flex

Re: Tour de Flex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi

> I agree that we should get a parity release out first.  Can you create the
> JIRA tasks for this based on what you want to see released?

Done:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34426

Justin

Re: Tour de Flex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I agree that we should get a parity release out first.  Can you create the
> JIRA tasks for this based on what you want to see released?
Can do.

> I dont think so.  There is a lot of Flex 4 stuff in Tour de Flex.
> Moreover, all the mobile stuff is exclusively Flex 4.  I guess you are
> getting confused with Tour de Flex v3 that is in the repo.
Ah yep so Tour de Flex v3 is Flex 4. Guess we have to give it a version number as well - any suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Tour de Flex

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.