Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2010/02/14 15:16:03 UTC

RE: wicketstuff-jwicket, drag-and-drop, Internet Explorer 7/8

Sorry for the delay. I hoped that jQuery1.4/UI1.8 will fix this but this is still an internal error of jQery. See http://dev.jqueryui.com/ticket/4918, http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/4996 and many others.
I'm testing a workaround (need to patch jQuery.js) and it seems to work. If you are still interrested in using jWicket please let me know and I'll keep you informed.
I will wait for the official release of UI1.8 before comitting changes to wicketstuff.

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Jozsa <st...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks !

Implemented a dirty workaround by