Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ro...@bull-enterprises.com on 2004/01/13 19:06:13 UTC

[jexl] - powered by.. was: checking for unresolved variables

> Bill,
>
> Your usage of Jexl is the first usage I know of which is separate from
> Jelly. If you happen to have pointers, it would be nice to start a page
> "powered-by".
>
> Paul

Just thought I would jump in here and say that I too am using Jexl in a
persistence engine (to be open sourced and housed somewhere...). I use it
to allow expressions in a dynamic SQL statement. As an FYI, there is a
"Anyone Using It Yet?" section on the main page of the site.

I started using it primarily because I use Jelly quite a bit and therefore
learned about Jexl.

As a side note, I sent a patch a couple of weeks ago fixing string
concatination but I don't know if Geir has done anything with it yet and I
can't get into Scarab to check.

In any event, nice to see others involved :-)
Robert McIntosh

Re: [jexl] - powered by.. was: checking for unresolved variables

Posted by ro...@bull-enterprises.com.

>> As a side note, I sent a patch a couple of weeks ago fixing string
>> concatination but I don't know if Geir has done anything with it yet
>> and I
>> can't get into Scarab to check.
>
> Yes - it's been in there since the day you sent it....
>
> geir

Yes as in it is still in Scarab? :-) I remember you had questioned the
patch as non-JSTL compliant which didn't occur to at the time I created
it, but I don't remember anything else coming from that discussion. Not a
big deal though!

Robert

Re: [jexl] - powered by.. was: checking for unresolved variables

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@4quarters.com