Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Sitaraman Vilayannur <vr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 10:45:06 UTC

Code Navigation in Eclipse for Ranger project.

Hi,
 I ran an mvn eclipse:eclipse and the build succeeded. When i import the
project into eclipse and do a ctrl + mouseover on a function, the function
doesnt get highlighted to enable the navigation function.  Also when i do a
references i get a message saying "the resource is not on the build path of
a java project".  Other projects in my Eclipse does this.   What could be
missing? Thanks
Sitaraman

Re: Code Navigation in Eclipse for Ranger project.

Posted by Sitaraman Vilayannur <vr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alok,
    That was the problem, i didnt have the "search for nested projects"
checkbox on and i had imported only the parent project with the subprojects
as folders inside it.  Following what you had mentioned works.  Thanks much.
Sitaraman

Posted by Alok Lal <al...@hortonworks.com>.