Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ryan Dielhenn <rd...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2021/09/01 19:15:34 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-771: KRaft broker should not expose controller metrics

Thank you Ron & Colin for the comments.

I have updated the KIP with the suggested changes: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=188743985&selectedPageVersions=6&selectedPageVersions=5

Regards,
Ryan Dielhenn