Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 13:41:27 UTC

Review JIRA patches for framework refactoring

Hello Everyone,

Mathieu Lirzin made some refactoring work [1] (Thank you Mathieu).

As usual having more than one pair of eyes would be highly
appreciated. So please add your comments and feedback to help us out.
I will apply all the patches over the coming days and I would feel
reassured with others volunteering some brain power.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Review JIRA patches for framework refactoring

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, forgot to add the JIRA

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10485