Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Spam Cut <sp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/06 23:06:27 UTC

Digester: FromXmlRuleSet: Parameter Types?

Hi,

I am trying to do the equivalent of the following...

digester.addCallMethod("*/user/id", "setId", 0, new
Class[]{Integer.TYPE});

...using a digester-rules xml file. However, I can't
seem to find any mechanism for setting the parameter
type. For example, the xml element might look like
this...

<call-method-rule pattern="id" methodname="setId"
paramcount="0" />

...but how could I make it look more like this...

<call-method-rule pattern="id" methodname="setId"
paramcount="0" paramtype="java.lang.Integer.TYPE" />

...?

Thank You!

=====
spamcut@yahoo.com

Re: Digester: FromXmlRuleSet: Parameter Types?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 10:06 PM, Spam Cut wrote:

> Hi,

it should be easy to add this functionality but i'm a bit busy at the
moment. why not submit a patch?

- robert