Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Berger, Jochen" <Jo...@t-systems.de> on 2001/06/15 02:01:03 UTC

JetspeedProfilerService

Hello Out There,

I have problems in running the current CVS version on Linux, the
JetspeedProfilerService always calculates "null" when trying to find the
right template. Under WinNT everything works fine.

G.N.

J.Berger

Re: JetspeedProfilerService

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
"Berger, Jochen" wrote:

> Hello Out There,
>
> I have problems in running the current CVS version on Linux, the
> JetspeedProfilerService always calculates "null" when trying to find the
> right template. Under WinNT everything works fine.

Can you try to run Jetspeed with DEBUG logging level and send the relevant
jetspeed.log extract to the list ?

--
Raphaƫl Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net