Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com> on 2003/10/30 06:38:22 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP module

Hi everybody,

I would like to use apache 2 in a production environment, but initially there seemed to be some issues with the PHP module. Does anybody know if it is ok use it now or is it still buggy with apache 2?

Thanks in advance
Jurgen

Re: [users@httpd] PHP module

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
Jurgen wrote:
> I would like to use apache 2 in a production environment, but initially
> there seemed to be some issues with the PHP module. Does anybody
> know if it is ok use it now or is it still buggy with apache 2?

I've been running Apache 2 and PHP for 1.5 years in a production environment
(but don't tell anyone :), without any serious issues. PHP has its own
issues (memory leaks), but it tend not to be a big problem.

Regards,
Robert Andersson