Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by sr...@comcast.net on 2006/04/19 19:09:22 UTC

build instructions

I want to get beehive 1.0.1 build instrctions

I looked at the wiki and it has instructions for the current source

How can I get the complete build files for version 1.0.1

Thank You

Re: build instructions

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Srinivas--

  The build instructions for 1.0.1 are the same as those documented on
the wiki -- you'll just need to sync the tag here:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/tags/v1.0.1/

There should also be a BUILDING.txt file in the root of this tag that
will document the build instructions that were current at the time the
tag was created.

Eddie