Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 20:53:04 UTC

Re: Error 1053 when starting any windows service that uses qpid client + COM CoInitializeEx

2009/9/8 nicolae claudius <ni...@yahoo.com>:

> I noticed that any windows service that uses qpid client libraries and simultaneously calls CoInitializeEx(...) to initialize and use COM fails to start as windows service with the following error:

Is it only windows services that fail, or do other win32 executables
(e.g. a simple console application) also fail?

Thanks,
Robert

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Error 1053 when starting any windows service that uses qpid client + COM CoInitializeEx

Posted by nicolae claudius <ni...@yahoo.com>.
yes is only windows services on windows vista where the application fails
( console works OK both on vista and xp but service works only on xp, on vista throws the descripted error)