Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Chris McCabe <ch...@choicehotels.com> on 2002/02/22 05:03:23 UTC

Development Release Soon?

Are there any plans for a development release in the near future?  I
noticed that some XSLTC bugs have been fixed so I would like to see if I
can get any of my stylesheets to work yet.
I can download the code from CVS if there are no imminent releases.

Chris

--
Chris P. McCabe  - Senior Software Systems Architect
Choice Hotels International - Information Technology

Re: Development Release Soon?

Posted by Tom Amiro - SunSoft PC Networking SPA <to...@Sun.Com>.
Chris McCabe wrote:

> Are there any plans for a development release in the near future?  I
> noticed that some XSLTC bugs have been fixed so I would like to see if I
> can get any of my stylesheets to work yet.
> I can download the code from CVS if there are no imminent releases.
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris P. McCabe  - Senior Software Systems Architect
> Choice Hotels International - Information Technology
> chris_mccabe@choicehotels.com 602-953-4416

I'd recommend downloading form CVS. We just had the 2.3.0
release. There may be more fixes coming soon.
--
 Tom Amiro -- SQA Engineer
 Sun XML Technology Development