Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net> on 2014/05/14 06:16:38 UTC

Whiteboard Request

Would someone mind setting up a whiteboard for me. I have a bunch of bug fixes and minor features I want to get up there.

Github: https://github.com/labriola

Default email: labriola@acm.org

Repo name:       whitboard_labriola

Thanks,

Mike

RE: Whiteboard Request

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
>I will set it up whenever I get a chance.

Thanks for the efforts,
Mike

Re: Whiteboard Request

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
OK, I think I got it.

Re: Whiteboard Request

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Whiteboard Request

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Whiteboard Request

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Apache mail crashed about a week ago and was down for several days. The system is slowly sending old mail to try to catch up. New mail has priority but still slower than normal.
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

"Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net> wrote:

>Would someone mind setting up a whiteboard for me. I have a bunch of bug fixes and minor features I want to get up there.

So, I did not just resend this and even just checked my mail server. It didn't originate from here...

What is going on with the mailing list...

Mike

RE: Whiteboard Request

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.