Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Brand <ob...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/21 06:10:53 UTC

Re: Importing schema in WSDL, found the problem

Russel,

Finally found the problem. It seems that Wsdl2java does not handle yet
the element attribute in the <part.../> element.
eg.: <part name="token" element="auth:AuthToken"/>

In order to have the tool generating the java classes, I had to remove
the AuthToken element from my schema and name the inner complex type.
I guess this is not a show stopper, but if you place the schema within
the <types> element in the WSDL, the java files get generated... The
behavior is not therefore the same.
Do you think that this could be easily fixed ? Some schemas, like the
AuthToken from UDDI defines the AuthToken as an element and not a
complexType, which makes the tool incompatible with some schemas.

Olivier