Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kyle Adams <ka...@gfs.com> on 2003/02/21 23:39:34 UTC

ejbjar support and classpath issues

Does anyone know if including my EJB classes in the <support> tag will
cause any problems during compilation/deployment/use of the EJB?  My
guess is no, since the support tag is simply used to add additional
classes to the generic JAR, and the EJB classes are already included in
the generic JAR.

The reason I ask is that our developers have recently begun adding util
classes inside our ejb package (com.whatever.something.ejb).  These util
classes aren't getting picked up automatically, and I'd like to just add
an include statement in the support element for the entire ejb package.

Thanks,
Kyle