Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fredrik Liden <fr...@translate.com> on 2001/07/18 19:21:03 UTC

Images in Tomcat

I have a navigationbar that changes images when the user moves the mouse
over it.
This navigationbar works and looks normal when viewed on my own computer.
But when I run it through the server the images won't work properly. It
looks pretty messed up to be exact. Anyone know how to get around this?

I'm running Tomcat as a standalone webserver/servletengine

/Fredrik

Re: Images in Tomcat

Posted by John Hebert <jo...@vedalabs.com>.
Fredrik Liden wrote:

> I have a navigationbar that changes images when the user moves the mouse
> over it.
> This navigationbar works and looks normal when viewed on my own computer.
> But when I run it through the server the images won't work properly. It
> looks pretty messed up to be exact. Anyone know how to get around this?
>
> I'm running Tomcat as a standalone webserver/servletengine
>
> /Fredrik

Either it is a file path problem or the mime types are not being
declared correctly in ../tomcat/conf/web.xml.

--
John Alex Hebert
john@vedalabs.com