Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jithin <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/02 20:19:59 UTC

Solr Suggester - building terms from both a field and dictionary

Hi,
I have a use case where in I need to provide autocomplete from both values
in a index field and a dictionary file.
I am planning to use Solr Suggester. On reading the documentation I am
getting the idea that terms can be either from a field or from a dictionary
but not both. Can this behavior be modified so that it fetches terms from
both dictionary file and an index field?