Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by virfal <vf...@kyrainfotech.com> on 2007/05/24 20:49:34 UTC

html data table rendering is resulting into out of memory error

Requirement is such that thousands or records are to be displayed in data
table in single page without pagination.
--> JSF data table while rendering consumes lots of heap memory which is
throwing out of memory exception.
--> If we renders some limited rows in data table that is getting rendered
but its not releasing memory once the page is rendered.Data table is in bean
in session scope ( tried it with request scope but its not making any
difference.)
--> State saving method is "Client".
--> Cant increase heap size due to some limitations

Anticipating solution which can help to release memory once data table is
rendered or if possible consumes less heap while rendering objects.

Re: html data table rendering is resulting into out of memory error

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The solution would be to only load the records that'll be displayed on one
page.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/WorkingWithLargeTables

Regards,

Cagatay