Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by AbdelWahid BENZERROUK <be...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 18:07:18 UTC

Contribution

Hello,

I have created a NiFi custom processor, and I wish to contribute with it ,
to be an  alternative of PutIgniteCache  .

Thank you,

Re: Contribution

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
Currently, there is no community repository (maybe part of NiFi Registry in
the future). On Github there is list of custom
https://github.com/jfrazee/awesome-nifi (But this seems not actively
maintained).

In case you want to improve a processor you can make a patch or pull
request as described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide

Regards,

Raymond