Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU> on 2002/02/09 02:25:36 UTC

Doc patch for avalon-logkit

Attached is a doc patch for avalon-logkit.

The patch to build.xml includes links to external JavaDocs, and fixes
deprecated ant tags (use file instead of jarfile).

-Mark

Re: Doc patch for avalon-logkit

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:25, Mark Woon wrote:
> Attached is a doc patch for avalon-logkit.
>
> The patch to build.xml includes links to external JavaDocs,

Excellent! Patch applied.

> and fixes
> deprecated ant tags (use file instead of jarfile).

I didn't apply this because the ant team is thinking of nixing this attribute
:(

--
Cheers,

Pete