Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com> on 2008/05/11 00:43:23 UTC

Customizing and Collapsible Lists

I'm customizing the PageContent.jsp to remove the TabbedSection and Tab
tags (View, Attach, Info) in favor of a simple, direct display of the
page (PageTab.jsp).  It seems to be working fine except for the fact
that the collapsible lists (%%collapse) don't work any more.  I looked
through jspwiki.css in a vain attempt to figure out why.

Is there a simple way to do what I'm trying to do (skip the tabbed
structures) and still use collapsible lists?
[Dirk?]

Re: Customizing and Collapsible Lists

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Actually, collapsible lists need to be rendered separately for the
LeftMenu and the PageContent.  Therefore, we need a way to identify
both regions.

However, there **should** not be any link with the use of tabbed sections.
Plse log this issue as an improvement request in JIRA.

dirk

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.
Dirk,

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.