Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Rui Alberto L. Goncalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2005/11/09 12:11:14 UTC

startPrefixMapping namespace problem

Hi all,
does anyone knows why the following code (attach) produces an invalid
result? Prefixes are used, but the namespaces are not declared!!
I'm probably missing something trivial, but I can't figure out what I'm
doing wrong here.

The produced result is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<x:element/>

Prefix "x", is used but not declared!!!

I'm using xalan 2.7.0.

Thanks for any help.

Rui

Re: startPrefixMapping namespace problem

Posted by "Rui Alberto L. Goncalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt>.
Thanks  Christin and Brian,
that was it. I was using the implementation shipped with with JDK1.4.:|
After adding -Djava.endorsed.dirs things worked ok! ...
That you very much!

Rui