Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com> on 2014/02/05 23:17:38 UTC

Modularity in Wicket Application

Hey guys,

hope you can help me with this.

I’m currently in the preparation phase of a new Project and evaluating possible technologies.
What I already know: the Web part will be done with Wicket.

The application will be some kind of management tool for others applications configuration.
To support future applications configuration it would be nice to just need to develop „Plugins“ for the new application and just drop them into the management tool.

Did anyone something like this already? If so, how did you do this? Which technology did you use to support modularity in a wicket application?

I’m thankful for any advice.

Marvin

Re: Modularity in Wicket Application

Posted by Shengche Hsiao <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello
What's the difference of PF4J and osgi ?

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com>.
Thanks Martin,

sometimes I’m astonished how fast you reply … ;)

The wicket-plugin project is exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,