Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/06/08 16:06:35 UTC

Apache 2.0.18 problem with mod_jk and

I've got some problems with Apache 2.0.18 and mod_jk
with Internet Explorer 5.5 and Mozilla 0.8.1.

Even if there is a network traffic (I attached the
ethereal logs (tcpdump compatible)), I couldn't get
the Tomcat pages.

No problem with Netscape 4.77 ?

I've got no problem with static pages using NS/IE/MZ.

If some expert could take a look at this and give me pointer
on what is bad. (May be a flush missing somewhere since I didn't
remember having such problem with at leats Apache 2.0.15)

Regards

JK-80 is for traffic using Apache 1.3.20
JK-8092 is for traffic using Apache 2.0.18-alpha

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

Re: Apache 2.0.18 problem with mod_jk and

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> I've got some problems with Apache 2.0.18 and mod_jk
> with Internet Explorer 5.5 and Mozilla 0.8.1.
>
> Even if there is a network traffic (I attached the
> ethereal logs (tcpdump compatible)), I couldn't get
> the Tomcat pages.

I'm not positive, but I'd wager a guess that this is probably related to
the bucket lifetime bug that appeared in Apache after 2.0.16 and has been
discussed at some length on new-httpd and apr-dev.  It's halfway fixed in
CVS.

Anyway, if you didn't see this problem with 2.0.16 and did with 2.0.18,
that's almost certainly what's going on.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: Apache 2.0.18 problem with mod_jk and

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.