Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bouche Paul <Pa...@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> on 2004/09/28 15:41:01 UTC

java.util.HashMap

If anyone is interested I have managed to receive a java.lang.util.HashMap with .NET returned by an AXIS web service.  During the process of trying to work that out I also found out that the root of the problem was a namespace differrency: .NET interpreted the namespaces of the WSDL false and addtitionally AXIS did not itself conform to the (auto generated - with ?wsdl) WSDL.

I intentionally did not include any more details because I don't know if there is any interest in this.

Paul

.