Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/03/10 14:45:55 UTC

modify breadcrumbs

hi,

how can I modify breadcrumbs. I want to remove the addportlet-button? I
want only allow add portlets on customizer. I have my own layout theme,
but I don't find the code to change this.

And on the left site of breadcrumbs there is the list of sites. For
example on portlet selector:  .. >> System >> Customizer >> Selector.
How can I modify this list?

kind regards

Frank

Re: modify breadcrumbs

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Frank,
I would not recommend doing this for all the portal. If I were you, I
will modify this only in my own new layout. To achieve this, you need to
override the macro that generates the bread crumb or any other section
you want to modify.

Copy the macros definition to your new layout and change them there.