Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2007/01/01 10:48:31 UTC

Re: Ajax tags in 2.0.3 (was Struts 2.0.2 status - Ready to roll)

Actually, the result would be something like <dojo:div> since the new
tag library couldn't share the same prefix (except in JSP, of course).
Technically, I suppose the Velocity directives could pick whatever name
they want, but you'd want to be consistent.

Don