Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Tilak M B G <ti...@aztecsoft.com> on 2007/02/15 13:54:58 UTC

Need latest jdo files to work with jdk1.5

Hi Team,

                Please send in ri11 enhancer support for jdk 1.5.

Regards,

Tilak MBG

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com

Re: Need latest jdo files to work with jdk1.5

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Tilak,

I'm not sure whether you are on the jdo-dev alias, so I include you
explicitly in my email.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Gerhard Mueller-Proefrock
                     Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52

Re: Need latest jdo files to work with jdk1.5

Posted by Martin Zaun <Ma...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Tilak,