Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/05/18 14:40:03 UTC

[Repost] Automatic upload of cactus web site every day - Is it working?

Hi Sam,

I was checking the Cactus web site and the last web site update is from
the 16th of May 2003 (one that I did manually). If you remember you had
set up a script for the Cactus project so that the web site is
automatically uploaded every night if the build is successful.

Either it does not work or the "success" criteria is not met. ATM, there
is one cactus subproject failing (sample-servlet 1.3), and all the
others are fine. Would that be the reason?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [Repost] Automatic upload of cactus web site every day - Is it working?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Is

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-18/jakarta-
> cactus-doc-20030518.zip,
> right?

Yes!

> I've taken today's documentation and unzipped it to
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus-20030518/
>
> It looks OK to me.  If it looks OK to you, I'll replace the original
one
> with this version and set things up to do this automatically from now
on.

That looks fine (apart from minor issues I can fix separately). Yes
please, overwrite the original one with this and set this up to be
automatic!

Very cool. Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> I was checking the Cactus web site and the last web site update is from
> the 16th of May 2003 (one that I did manually). If you remember you had
> set up a script for the Cactus project so that the web site is
> automatically uploaded every night if the build is successful.
>
> Either it does not work or the "success" criteria is not met. ATM, there
> is one cactus subproject failing (sample-servlet 1.3), and all the
> others are fine. Would that be the reason?

Sorry for the delay... I just to check to make sure that I have it
right, the content that you want placed in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/ can be found at
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-18/jakarta-cactus-doc-20030518.zip,
right?

I've taken today's documentation and unzipped it to

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus-20030518/

It looks OK to me.  If it looks OK to you, I'll replace the original one
with this version and set things up to do this automatically from now on.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

- Sam Ruby