Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/02 18:56:08 UTC

Monday, 4 March: NetBeans Website Live Design Session April

Hi all!

An opportunity to discuss with each other a plan to redesign the
netbeans.apache.org site:

March 4, 18:00 CET

https://twitter.com/Dave_UX/status/1101896935412125696?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXqWCJp6zA

Thanks, see you there, it will be recorded too, though if a few of us are
there together, that would be great.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Monday, 4 March: NetBeans Website Live Design Session April

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
I did not either — was on a delayed flight to Istanbul...

Gj

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.