Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Deidra Powell <de...@interpath.net> on 2001/04/09 21:05:40 UTC

build error

I'm trying to create a new context.  When I run the build script I get
the following error:

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to:
/local/apps/tomcat,v3.1.1/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/devJSP
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Could not create task of type: copy because I can't
find it in the list of task class definitions
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Could not create task of type: copy
because I can't find it in the list of task class definitions
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:42)
        at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:47)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException.<init>(BuildException.java:82)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.createTask(Project.java:374)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:134)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Compiled Code)

Any ideas?  Need any more info to help?