Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Brooke <si...@weft.co.uk> on 2001/12/06 11:44:59 UTC

Help! corrupt mailings from this list?

Help! I've got a problem...

All the mails I get from this list are coming through corrupted, and
they're corrupting my mail file. But I can't get myself unsubscribed,
because the mail the mailer bot sends back to me to unsubscribe myself
gets corrupted...

I don't know where the problem is. None of my other mailing lists
suffer from this problem, and my ordinary mail gets through fine.
However, I acknowledge it's probably my problem.

If this mail gets through to anyone with administration rights over the
list, could you please as a favour unsubscribe me?

Thanks

--
Simon Brooke 	 -- Weft Technology Ltd -- 	http://www.weft.co.uk/

	the weft is not just what binds the web: it is what makes it a web