Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 20:32:08 UTC

Spark Streaming to REST API

Hi,

We are working on a streaming solution where multiple out of order streams
are flowing in the system and we need to join the streams based on a unique
id. We are planning to use redis for this, where for every tuple, we will
lookup if the id exists, we join if it does or else put the tuple into
redis. Also, we need to write the final out to a system through REST API
(the system doesn't provide any other mechanism to write).

Is it a common pattern to read/write to db per tuple? Also, are there any
connectors to write to REST endpoints.

Regards,
Ashish

Re: Spark Streaming to REST API

Posted by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, for not making it explicit. We are using Spark Streaming as the
streaming solution and I was wondering if it is a common pattern to do per
tuple redis read/write and write to a REST API through Spark Streaming.

Regards,
Ashish

Posted by Gourav Sengupta <go...@gmail.com>.
hi Ashish,