Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2003/02/16 12:24:04 UTC

ibiblio jars request

Hi,

first of all congrats on new release!  I'm sure it will encourage many
more to start using maven.

In light of the logged bug
http://jira.werken.com/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-224,
I can't seem use multiple remote repos correctly.

Could I please have the
http://exteca.sourceforge.net/maven/exteca-*/jars/*-b1.jar
uploaded into the ibiblio repo?

Many thanks.
Cheers, Mauro

Re: ibiblio jars request

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Ben Walding wrote:
> Given that this product looks like it might proprietary in some way, I
> suggest you take a look at
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/repository-upload.html

Ben,

there is nothing proprietory about this product.
The licence is based on the Apache licence 1.1 (with the names changed)
- as I did not know I could use the Apache licence for products that are
not Apache-branded.
But if that is a problem I can easily change the licence to be the
Apache 1.1.

Do I need to send in a project file for *each* jar?
Or can I send in only one project file with dependencies for each jar?

Thanks, Mauro

Re: ibiblio jars request

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.

Re: ibiblio jars request

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Use:
> <groupId>exteca</groupId>
> <artifactId>exteca-ontology</artifactId>
>
> instead

thanks!  I need to catch up on the new b8 features :-)

Re: ibiblio jars request

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting