Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by prof_trg <pr...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 11:08:06 UTC

eliminating the persistence layer in ode

Hi,
I'd like know if I can use ode as a plugin in an OSGI container, and is
there any tutorial on that
I have import the Source code of ode (trunk) in eclipse, to study if it will
be possible to eliminate the persistence layer and replace it by spring jdbc
for example, so would I just implemente bpel-dao..are there other parts in
the code that call or use hibernate (or whatever  the implementation is)
thanks you in advance

Re: eliminating the persistence layer in ode

Posted by prof_trg <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Sorry but it steal not too clear for me!
in fact,Can I get the scenarios of tests that I will verify them to ensure
the non-regression of ode?

+ in fact I'd like also to know how ode manage hibernate(sessions,
caches..)..with osgi many bundles need to use the DB..they could all use
their own hibernate session factory..in my case other bundles (of the
existing application) don't use hibernate...but just spring jdbc..so if I
will integrate ode..I don't know how it will interact..
any guidelines or explanations are welcome..I need your experiences!
thank you

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by prof_trg <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.