Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Zhijiang(wangzhijiang999)" <wa...@aliyun.com> on 2018/05/09 06:06:06 UTC

回复:[ANNOUNCE] Two new committers: Xingcan Cui and Nico Kruber

Congratulations, Xingcan and Nico !
Nico is a good PR reviewer and I gained a lot from him. :)------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>发送时间:2018年5月9日(星期三) 02:53收件人:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>主 题:[ANNOUNCE] Two new committers: Xingcan Cui and Nico Kruber
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that two members of the Flink community accepted the
offer of the PMC to become committers.

* Xingcan Cui has been contributing to Flink for about a year, focusing on
Flink's relational APIs (SQL & Table API). In the past year, Xingcan has
started design discussions, helped reviewing several pull requests, and
replied to questions on the user mailing list.

* Nico Kruber is an active contributor since 1.5 years and worked mostly on
internal features, such as the blob manager and a new network stack. Nico
answers many questions on the user mailing list, reports lots of bugs and
is a very active PR reviewer.

Please join me in congratulating Xingcan and Nico.

Cheers,
Fabian

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Two new committers: Xingcan Cui and Nico Kruber

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@data-artisans.com>.
Congratulations to both of you guys!

Posted by Amit Jain <aj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!