Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Schlierf, Stephan" <St...@VSA.de> on 2003/06/17 16:23:38 UTC

Broken link for index.html

I tried to build static htmls by using the "forrest site" command.
For some files I get the following error message:

-> [broken page] methods/gl_design/index.html <-

     input-modules: ComponentSelector could not find the component
      for hint [conf] (key [conf])

In the source-tree, the respective xml-files are present.
I use the cvs-version of forrest, last updated today morning (CEST).
Did I miss something (I didn't work with forrest the last few days) ?
What's going wrong ?

TIA,
Stephan

Re: Broken link for index.html

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
Schlierf, Stephan wrote:
> I tried to build static htmls by using the "forrest site" command.
> For some files I get the following error message:
>
> -> [broken page] methods/gl_design/index.html <-
>
>      input-modules: ComponentSelector could not find the component
>       for hint [conf] (key [conf])
>
> In the source-tree, the respective xml-files are present.
> I use the cvs-version of forrest, last updated today morning (CEST).
> Did I miss something (I didn't work with forrest the last few days) ?
> What's going wrong ?

Are you overriding the cocoon.xconf file? If so, you'll need to merge
yours with the latest from Forrest.

--Jeff