Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Howard Cary Morris <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/06 20:25:08 UTC

Source code

Some time ago I made a copy of the source code.
I may be ready to do something.
Need to know where I can find out what each sub-module does.
I am especially interested in modules invoked with
“Save as HTML document”

Howard

Re: Source code

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@posteo.de>.
I am confused with the wikis. Especially the MediaWiki is chaos to me.

An overall Architecture of openoffice can be found here

https://www.openoffice.org/marketing/ooocon2006/presentations/tuesday_d2.pdf

I had an additional look and if you browse the wiki via category you
find this here

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:File_formats

There is nothing about html, thought. But maybe the other topics give
some hints.

If you like you can also help in writing things you find important in
the wiki. Just request a Mwiki access via this mailing list.

HtH

Peter

Re: Source code

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.