Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Madeleine Shore <ms...@hotmail.com> on 2021/09/27 15:43:56 UTC

Sending an e mail from documents

Hi,

I don't know whether I'm on the correct site but, as a novice to computer technology, I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction.

I wish to send a document via email and I'm unsure how to do this.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Julian Shore

Re: Sending an e mail from documents

Posted by Madeleine Shore <ms...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried doing that on my windows 10. I get the response:

i need to install an e mail programme or control an association in a default programme !

How do I install an e mail programme please?

Cheers

Julian