Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Park033 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 12:42:32 UTC

CDATA problems

Hi,

Although all my messages have CDATA (msg IN and OUT), they're all removed as
soon as  they're arriving in my bpel process.

how can I do to at least keep CDATA from messages generated and sent by my
process ?

If someone have any idea of this, I'd be really grateful.

Re: CDATA problems

Posted by Park033 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response Paul, I'll check this.

Re: CDATA problems

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.