Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/09/14 22:16:54 UTC

[TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

I figured is you were gonna start another group flame war, we should do it
correctly.

1) SA should block viruses
2) Top posting makes girlz hot!
3) All lists need tags in subject.
3b) All democrats sell poison milk to school children.
5) OMGHI2U!!!!1111one!!GOTPICS?
6) abortion
7) Afirmitive action
8) the pope listens to JayZ.
9) Guns kill people, not puppies.
10) Jello shouldn't be a food.

Now THATS how you start a flame war!!! Woot! :-)

--Chris

Re: [SidePost] Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by Jim Maul <jm...@elih.org>.
Quoting Satya <sa...@thesatya.com>:

> IDSPISPOPD (that's "no clipping" in Doom)

oh the good ole days...

> (and remember, there's a side-post down there)
>
> On Sep 14, 2004 at 16:16, Chris Santerre wrote:
>
>> I figured is you were gonna start another group flame war, we should do it
>> correctly.
>
> You forgot     >1) SA should block viruses
> about vi/emacs >2) Top posting makes girlz hot!
> and postfix/   >3) All lists need tags in subject.
> qmail and      >3b) All democrats sell poison milk to school children.
> Debian/RH      >5) OMGHI2U!!!!1111one!!GOTPICS?

That is the best attempt at a side post i've ever seen.  Congratulations.

-Jim

Re: [SidePost] Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by mike <mi...@topstexas.com>.
Since this thread is so wack...

I was at volunteer call for the austin city limits festival and 6 or
seven people said that the emails from the coordinators were getting
caught in the isps spamfilters and they never recieved them.  I asked if
they werent just in the spam bucket or whatever and they were told they
were deleted.  I am under the impression that is illegal.  How do they
get away with it?

Is there some recourse?

thanks.

top posting to try to catch a baby goat.

Satya wrote:

>IDSPISPOPD (that's "no clipping" in Doom)
>
>(and remember, there's a side-post down there)
>
>On Sep 14, 2004 at 16:16, Chris Santerre wrote:

Chupacabra

[SidePost] Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by Satya <sa...@thesatya.com>.

--
Satya. http://www.thesatya.com/
Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a SysOp.

Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by Jim Maul <jm...@elih.org>.
Quoting "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Kelson wrote:
>
> Trust me, I've dated a girl who liked anime and spoke in nothing but
> leetspeak and broken japanese.  It sounds cute until you get a PHONE CALL
> asking "when will B teh Gushi home 4 dinn0rz".

Can i have her number? ;)

> She's gone now.

Like dirt nap gone?  In that case nevermind.

> -Dan

-Jim

Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>.

--

"I love you forever eternally."

-Connaian Expression

Re: [TopPost] RE: [SA-LIST] RE: Subject line

Posted by Kelson <ke...@speed.net>.

Posted by scohen <sc...@scohen.mysticjj.com>.