Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by matteo belloni <be...@cefriel.it> on 2001/02/23 16:55:31 UTC

COURTESY

I'm new to Soap and i have maked a my example.
This example send two parameter so:
SOAPTransport st=new SOAPHTTPConnection();
  Call call=new Call();
  call.setSOAPTransport(st);
  SOAPMappingRegistry smr=new SOAPMappingRegistry();
  QName parametri=smr.queryElementType(Vector.class,Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);
  call.setTargetObjectURI("urn:somma_vettore");
  call.setMethodName("calcola");
  System.out.println(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);
  call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);
  Vector param=new Vector();
  Vector Add=new Vector();
  Add.addElement("5");
  Add.add("4");
  Parameter param1=new Parameter("add",Vector.class,new Vector(Add),null);
  param.addElement(param1);
  call.setParams(param);
  Response resp=null;
  try{
      resp=call.invoke(url,"");
        System.out.println("Qui anche");
  }catch(SOAPException e){System.out.println("Errore" +e);};
   if (resp.generatedFault ()) {
      Fault fault = resp.getFault ();
      System.out.println ("Ouch, the call failed: ");
      System.out.println ("  Fault Code   = " + fault.getFaultCode ());
      System.out.println ("  Fault String = " + fault.getFaultString ());
      System.out.println("Questo รจ l'errore");
    } else {
      Parameter result = resp.getReturnValue ();
      System.out.println (result.getValue ());
    }
  }
The SOAP service invocation is correct?
If I want to read the message created how can I do?
I do this:
public String calcola(Vector add) throws Exception{
  SOAPHTTPConnection st = new SOAPHTTPConnection();
  String Str = Call.getEnvelopeString(st);
  System.out.println("Saluti2");
  XMLParserLiaison xpl = new XercesParserLiaison ();
  Document d =xpl.read("- SOAP RPC Response Envelope -",
                                        new StringReader(Str));
  Element elem=d.getDocumentElement();
  System.out.println(elem.getNodeValue());
  return("pippo");
  }
What is wrong?

Another question the call method is the only to make SOAP request?

Very Thanks in advance
Theo

Re: COURTESY

Posted by matteo belloni <be...@cefriel.it>.
Thank Erik.
I will look on the site.
But someone have some example or link to site with example in which a client
send a XML message with SOAP and a server read this message and send the
response

Theo

Re: COURTESY

Re: COURTESY