Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/09/15 15:53:28 UTC

Gentle reminder: Vote on 1.6.6-rc1

The vote closes in ~30hrs from the time I am sending this message.

Let's get this release out there so we can continue to push towards 2.0!

Re: Gentle reminder: Vote on 1.6.6-rc1

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Policy-wise, no it's not needed. I did not do any distributed testing,
personally. This certainly wouldn't hurt if you have the cycles/resources.

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.